rakam, founded in 2016, is a product analytics solution that helps teams in data-driven
companies like Rappi, OLA, Foodpanda and Aptoide understand how their users are using their
products by getting insights directly from their data warehouse. We develop a number of open-source projects and monetize by offering their enterprise version to our customers.
We’re looking for an analytical and passionate team member with a growth mindset to join our
remote team. If you’re curious about the product, you can try it at
rakam.io/demo About the role:
This is a full-time remote job opportunity. You can work from anywhere in the world and be a part of our growth story. You will help us build one of the best and newest modern data stack tools in the market. You will work closely with our CTO mainly on our open-source data modeling tool, metriql
. Your responsibility will be to develop new integrations with other data tools. What you’ll bring:
Not required but a huge plus:
- Experience working on at least one data warehouse solution such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Trino, Clickhouse, etc.
- Experience in a JVM language such as Java, Kotlin, Scala. etc.
- Basic SQL experience.
- Experience working with a transformation tool such as dbt, Airflow, etc.
Some of what you'll do:
- Being familiar with advanced SQL features such as WINDOW functions and CTEs.
- Experience with dbt in production.
- Experience in early-stage, SaaS and analytics startups.
What you'll get:
- Developing metriql integrations with BI tools such as Redash, Superset, Metabase, Looker, etc.
- Writing blog posts about the features that you developed and building sample projects using them.
- Maintaining and implementing new features in our SQL engine.
How to apply:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Remote Working
- Open-source project credibility
- Your resume or Linkedin profile and GitHub profile.
The details about the tools, languages, frameworks you’ve been
- A high-level detail about the most challenging project that you have worked on. It can be part of your current or previous job or just a side project.